Suggested Reading for Couples Starting Couples Counseling:
This book makes sense of the struggles many couples get stuck in and provides an idea of what you might expect from the therapy process.
Sex and Intimacy
Ted Talk: Unlocking the Door to Your Authentic Sexual Wellbeing | Emily Nagoski
Healing From an Affair
Personal Growth & Self Discovery
The Montrose Center’s mission is to empower and uplift all members of the LGBTQ+ community.
Online communities, paired with mental health and counseling resources, are just a click away.
Greif and Bereavement
A non-profit, free-of-charge bereavement center, Bo’s Place offers multiple grief support services for adults, children and families, and provides education and resources for those who assist people in grief.
Psych Central: Relationships
- Boosting Ability to Be Playful May Enhance Satisfaction With Life
- Your In-Laws’ Drinking History Could Lead to Your Own Drinking Issues
- Swedish Study: Employers More Likely to Reject Transgender People
- Men With Harmful Attitudes About Masculinity More Prone to Violence and Mental Illness
- Obesity In Women Linked to Fewer Social Ties