Suggested Reading for Couples
This book makes sense of the struggles many couples get stuck in and provides an idea of what you might expect from the therapy process.
My, How Couples Therapy has Changed! Attachment, Love and Science By Dr. Sue Johnson, Psychotherapy.net
Hold Me Tight By Dr. Sue Johnson on Psychology Today
Sex and Intimacy
Unlocking the Door to Your Authentic Sexual Wellbeing | Emily Nagoski
Healing From an Affair
Personal Growth & Self Discovery
Because Sometimes We Also Need to Laugh
Kevin Hart and Amy Schumer provide humor and life lessons through their darkest of times. I suggest listening to them on Audible because the authors read it themselves. Both comedians are funny, insightful, and moving. Enjoy!
Psych Central: Relationships
- Military Wives May Have Greater Risk of Perinatal Depression
- Sex May Initiate Romantic Attachment
- Study IDs Risk Factors for Sexual Violence in Young Women’s First Relationships
- Joint Bank Accounts May Be Key to Spending More Responsibly
- Valuing Moral Law Over Compassion May Lead to Prejudice