Suggested Reading for Couples
This book makes sense of the struggles many couples get stuck in and provides an idea of what you might expect from the therapy process.
My, How Couples Therapy has Changed! Attachment, Love and Science By Dr. Sue Johnson, Psychotherapy.net
Hold Me Tight By Dr. Sue Johnson on Psychology Today
Sex and Intimacy
Unlocking the Door to Your Authentic Sexual Wellbeing | Emily Nagoski
Healing From an Affair
Personal Growth & Self Discovery
Because Sometimes We Also Need to Laugh
Kevin Hart and Amy Schumer provide humor and life lessons through their darkest of times. I suggest listening to them on Audible because the authors read it themselves. Both comedians are funny, insightful, and moving. Enjoy!
Psych Central: Relationships
- Less Strife Seen in Longer Marriages as Partners Mellow
- Share Secrets of Success to Make Good First Impression
- Romantic Crush Can Drive More Varied Shopping
- Why Kids Often Follow Relationship Patterns of Their Mothers
- In Men, Range of Personality Traits May Give Mating Advantage