Suggested Reading for Couples
This book makes sense of the struggles many couples get stuck in and provides an idea of what you might expect from the therapy process.
My, How Couples Therapy has Changed! Attachment, Love and Science By Dr. Sue Johnson, Psychotherapy.net
Hold Me Tight By Dr. Sue Johnson on Psychology Today
Sex and Intimacy
Unlocking the Door to Your Authentic Sexual Wellbeing | Emily Nagoski
Healing From an Affair
Personal Growth & Self Discovery
Because Sometimes We Also Need to Laugh
Kevin Hart and Amy Schumer provide humor and life lessons through their darkest of times. I suggest listening to them on Audible because the authors read it themselves. Both comedians are funny, insightful, and moving. Enjoy!
Psych Central: Relationships
- Study Finds You Can Handle The Truth, After All
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Youth at Increased Risk of Using Multiple Substances
- People Tend to Choose Gifts That Wow Rather Than Satisfy Recipients
- Did Parents Plan You? Answer May Mean Insecure Adult Relationships
- Deficient Social Skills May Hamper Single Men