The Montrose Center Houston, TX
The Montrose Center’s mission is to empower and uplift all members of the LGBTQ+ community.
LGBTQ+ Expansive On-line Resource List
Online communities, paired with mental health and counseling resources, are just a click away.
GREIF AND BEREAVEMENT
A non-profit, free-of-charge bereavement center, Bo’s Place offers multiple grief support services for adults, children and families, and provides education and resources for those who assist people in grief.
PSYCH CENTRAL: RELATIONSHIPS
- Boosting Ability to Be Playful May Enhance Satisfaction With Life
- Your In-Laws’ Drinking History Could Lead to Your Own Drinking Issues
- Swedish Study: Employers More Likely to Reject Transgender People
- Men With Harmful Attitudes About Masculinity More Prone to Violence and Mental Illness
- Obesity In Women Linked to Fewer Social Ties